Cybersecurity News & Events In Colorado Springs
Hello Cybersecurity & Computer Technology Partners!
- Do you own a business and/or a social impact organization?
- Are you in a human resource recruiting role with a local business or industry association?
- Are you looking to attract talent to your organization or to affect the career trajectory of young people?
- If so, then you should have a seat at these tables!
- See the image below for information on regional career pathway advisory board sessions being hosted this fall.
- Over 100 middle school and high school educators in these career pathways want to partner with business to better connect our education systems and students to your world of work!
- This is an opportunity for business and industry to partner with education to build sustainable talent capacity to fill high demand occupations.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Cyber Prep 101: You Don’t Have To Be A Victim
As businesses adapt to operating during a pandemic, they are getting bombarded with scams, phishing campaigns and are having to work learn to work remotely with a security mindset. Many small businesses are still worried about complying with cyber security requirements but are not sure what these are or what they should be looking at. Data breaches, unauthorized disclosures, backups, business continuity as well as privacy laws are the most common concerns among business owners today.
The speaker will break down cyber security and explain the minimum things you should be aware of in your business. He will show you how to conduct a self-assessment of your business processes so as to identify unacceptable risk and mitigate it effectively. The presenter has extensive experience in multiple industries and will be available to respond to questions after the presentation.
Please register and join us on September 16 for this online workshop.
Connect virtually with local cybersecurity professionals for a casual gathering the “First Friday” of every month beginning at 4 p.m. Join cyber peers to share information and learn about the growing cybersecurity ecosystem in Colorado Springs.
In this webinar we will again provide a “rolling update” on the status of the CMMC from the CMMC Accreditation Body with updates from Richard “Doc” Klodnicki. A review of the compliance process will be covered by Michael Semmens. A best-practices overview of how to prepare for an audit will be addressed by Matt Titcombe. We are especially pleased to announce our first Guest Speaker in the i2 CMMC Series – Jennifer Kurtz from Manufacturers Edge – who will provide an overview of the Manufacturer’s Extension Partnership (MEP) Process.